Monday, October 21, 2013

This Is the End 2013 Eng Movie Download

Seeds: 109
Leechers: 51
This Is the End 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Starring: James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy
Director: Evan Goldberg
Language: English
Runtime: 107 min
Audio: 5.1
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

Download TorrentTorrent Size: 815 Mb

Review: If you've seen Superbad, Pineapple Express, etc., so you know what type of humor this movie will be. I, for example, to see James Franco, Seth Rogen, Danny McBride and quietly ate a sandwich and managed to laugh my ass. Fortunately, this film much more exciting than that. His brilliant, they all just break even managed to poke fun at his own lifestyle. Expect grass and drug humor, of course. The plot is created for joy, they all rely on James Franco's fortress mansion while the world outside goes up in flames. Cabin Fever combined with scarce supply results in funny situations and good one-liners. The movie made me laugh very hard and I had all of my favorite people in a movie. I would only recommend this movie if you are tense and religious.


No comments:

Post a Comment