Thursday, December 12, 2013

Just Go with It 2011 (English) Movie Download

Seeds: 129
Leechers: 88
Just Go with It 2011 torrent


Year: 2011
Starring: Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston, Brooklyn Decker
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Director: Dennis Dugan
Language: Eng
Runtime: 117 min
Audio: AC3
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps

Download TorrentTorrent Size: 815 Mb

Review: While I would consider myself as a Sandler fan, I've watched most of his films over the years, and some are even good to acceptable hardly - Considering the fairly good record of what has been achieved since it started. Just Go With It, well, I will not mince my words but horribly wrong - badly acted, badly directed, badly written. In fact, I would go so far as to say it was the year's Razzie Awards film. I think the title track is now, perhaps begging for your patience fans watching. Sorry Adam & Jennifer, this is pure self-indulgent dribble, weak and very weak. How were the hell did Nicole Kidman involved with the script, or any decision beggars belief common sense. Is this violence? I see no other reason, he wants this role. The script is so full of inaccuracies was completely full of holes so stupid (not at all funny as Sandler's possible), I felt insulted, violated, when Mrs. zi film, wasting two precious hours of my life that could be occupied much anything else - which I think is fun sense The piece is full even garbage.


No comments:

Post a Comment